Enteritis is the inflammation of the intestinal lining and is one of the leading causes of death in baby rabbits that have been weaned too early.
- MediRabbit, Esther van Praag, Ph.D., Bacterial enteritis in rabbits
- The Merck Veterinary Manual, Intestinal Diseases
- Holland Lop Rabbit Specialty Club , Chris Hayhow, DVM, PhD, Enteritis
- Three Little Ladies Rabbitry, Mucoid Enteritis
- Bunnyhugga, Enteritis in rabbits
- CottonTails Rescue, Mucoid Enteritis, Bloat and Gut Stasis in Rabbits
- House Rabbit Society, What Are the Symptoms of Enteritis?