Mucoid enteropathy is used to describe any intestinal (enteric) condition of rabbits that is characterized by diarrhea, mucus production, constipation, or death.:335 It is also referred as ME, mucoid enteritis, and mucoid enteritis complex.
- Merck Veterinary Manual, Bacterial and Mycotic Diseases of Rabbits > Mucoid Enteropathy
- MediRabbit.com, Bacterial enteritis in rabbits
- Wildpro, Mucoid Enteropathy in Rabbits
- H.J. Van Kruiningen & C.B. Williams, Mucoid Enteritis of Rabbits
- Lajos Lelkes & Chung-Lin Chang, Microbial dysbiosis in Rabbit Mucoid Enteropathy
- Varga, M. (2013). Textbook of rabbit medicine. (2nd ed.).